There is a warm, personal reception at the Soleil d’Oc. Help and advice is given during your stay.
Open every day from the end of April until the beginning of November. In July and August the reception is open from 8h30 to 12h30 and 14h to19h. Saturdays it is open all day.
- Out of season: opening hours are 9h until 12h and 14h30 until 18h.
Out of these hours there is always someone who can answer your questions and reply to your messages.
To help you discover the Dordogne valley we have brochures and information as well as our knowledge of the region. If you wish to put your valuables in a safe place, you can hire a safe. There are many services available:
- iron hire (with a deposit)
- coins to use the laundry facilities.
- Wi-Fi cards (the whole campsite has Wi-Fi connection)
- post cards, stamps, as well as receiving and sending your post.
- reductions with other local companies
- reservation for other leisure activities i.e. canoeing down the Dordogne
- the hiring of mini golf
There is food to buy on site.
A bakery service is on site every morning to buy hot pastries etc.
There are many services on site that you can use.
Your ideas and advice can help us improve our standards. Please don't forget to complete the book "d'Or du camping"
Tourist companies that work alongside the Soleil d’Oc
During your stay, you can find information about this splendid Valley and its natural sports. By suggesting your preferable sports and leisure, we can put you into contact with companies who can give you a good price, depending on conditions.
There are more than 30 sites, among them: the caves of Lacave, the caves of Presque, the monkey forest, the eagles' rock, the medieval farm, the Towers of Merle, Turenne Chateau, ABC Canoe, Miel lake beach, and several restaurants.