Welcoming groups and seminars to the Dordogne.
Your group or seminar stay in the Dordogne Valley.
If you want to have a gathering such as a group of bikers, cyclists or vintage car enthusiasts etc., the Soleil d'Oc campsite is the ideal place with restaurant and social activities on site.
It's situated on the Dordogne river and is a perfect solution both in quality and price. Groups are welcomed out of season for courses or seminars. Weekend stays or for several days from 20 to 300 people.
Don't hesitate to contact us to organise your event. We will willingly adapt to suit your needs.
Why choose the Dordogne Valley?
- Access is easy, due to the two motorways: A20 (Paris-Toulouse) et A89 (Lyon-Bordeaux, 300km of free motorway)
- It's a region full of famous tourist sites, cultural history, unique gastronomical and culinary delights.
- Many leisure activities take place on site. Services are adapted to your needs.
- An ability to welcome 20 to 300 people
- The site can be completely privatised.
- The campsite and facilities are surrounded by tranquil countryside.
- Rooms for your meetings furnished with video projector and boards.
- There is a lounge and a games room (billiard, football table and video)
- A covered, heated pool open from the beginning of May until the end of September.
- Laundry facilities.
- A bar/cafe with a wide screen satellite TV.
- Activities on site are: football pitch, multisport pitch, table tennis, archery, volleyball, beginners canoeing, stand-up paddle, quad bikes, adventure trails and paintballing.
Selection of choice depending on what we have and what you would like
- Half board or full board, breakfast or brunch.
- Catering service with a marquee of 200 square metres.
- Breaktimes: coffee, aperitifs etc.
- A bar/cafe with wide screen/Canal + and Wi-Fi
Our team will help you with your activities programme; (discovery, sports, culture and entertainment)
Staying in a mobile home
- Most of the mobile homes have a private area.
- Up to six people per mobile home with a terrace.
- Sheets and towels provided, television and Wi-Fi.
- Maximum capacity is 300 people in 150 bedrooms of 1 to 3 beds, each mobile home has a bathroom and a separate toilet.